- Home >
There are hundreds of uses for tags, so be sure you’re prepared for all situations with tags from Emedco.
Emedco offers thousands of tags to help you address safety concerns and maintain compliance. Choose from a variety of materials, wordings, colors and sizes to suit your needs. We offer the option to create custom tags that reflect your particular message or show your company logo.
We also offer:
- Safety tags that attach to machines or pieces of equipment to warn workers of potential dangers. Choose from a variety of OSHA and ANSI compliant safety tags.
- Lockout tags help you maintain crucial OSAH regulations about lock out tag out and keep your workers safe while machines are under maintenance.
- Status tags provide workers with important information about equipment repair status, quality control, or cylinder fill levels. Emedco’s plastic Duro-tags exceed OSHA’s pull strength standards and resist chemicals and moisture.
- Inspection tags are used to communicate exact inspection requirements to employees and auditors. Choose from a variety of materials, including aluminum, cardstock, nylon, plastic duro-tag or stainless steel.
- Valve tags identify pipes and valves around your facility and are crucial for identification and safety.
- Inventory tags help you track products and identify inventory status.
With thousands of tags available, you’re sure to find the perfect solution for your office, warehouse or worksite at Emedco.