Promote personal protection with NFPA-approved chemical safety labels.
- In Stock
$32.79 InStock NewCondition
Select options above for exact specifications
Product Features - PPE Chemical Hazard Labels - Fire, Health, Instability
- Provide chemical safety reminders to instantly inform workers of possible dangers.
- NFPA labels are compliant with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200 standards on properly identifying and providing appropriate hazard warnings.
- Choose between economical Paper labels for indoor and temporary use or long-lasting Vinyl labels for rough and outdoor applications.
- Suitable for smooth surfaces and won't peel or fall off.
- Four-color identification system to indicate reminders for: Fire Hazard, Health Hazard, Instability, and Personal Protection.
- Hazardous chemical labels are available in three sizes: 2-1/4"h x 3-1/4"w, 4-1/2"h x 6-1/2"w, and 7"h x 10"w.
- Sold in pack or roll form (50 identical paper labels or 25 vinyl labels).
Call us at 1-877-775-5939 to learn about this product.
Free material samples of this product may be available.