Product Features - Voltage Warning Labels - Caution OSHA Regulations Keep Clear 36 Inches
- Electrical labels read: CAUTION OSHA REGULATIONS AREA IN FRONT OF ELECTRICAL PANEL MUST BE KEPT CLEAR FOR 36 INCHES.
- Use adhesive back on fuse or switch boxes or any surface where large signs don't fit.
- Flexible vinyl can be used on curved or flat surfaces.
- Split-back liner makes application quick and simple.
- Vinyl safety labels available in standard adhesive vinyl or Super-Stik adhesive options
- Super-Stik adhesive option sticks in seconds - no need to clean surface before applying.
- Available in 5"h x 7"w, 5"h x 3-1/2"w, 3-1/2"h x 5"w and 1-3/4"h x 2-1/2"w.
Call us at 1-877-775-5939 to learn about this product.
Free material samples of this product may be available.
Select options above for exact specifications
|Color||Black on Yellow|
|Image or Text||Text Only|
|Indoor or Outdoor Use||Indoor/Outdoor Use|
|Number of Printed Sides||1|
|Overall Size||Fits Pipes|
|Application||Electrical Safety Signs & Labels|
|Write-On?||Does Not Include a Write-On Area|
We are looking for this label in English and Polish
along with the volts being 400 instead of 480
We are able to make the label in English and Polish. We will need you to provide the translation for liability purposes. Please call 800-442-3633 to speak with one of our product specialist to obtain pricing and availability.
Date published: 2017-03-16
How many labels are in a pack?
There are 10 identical labels per package.
Date published: 2015-12-19
Hello, can you please tell me the country of origin of the EMEDCO JQS385
Hello! These are made in our facility in Buffalo NY. Thank you!
Date published: 2015-09-19
what is the part # for this label ?
The part number for this label is QS3562. If ever you cannot find the part number simply add it to your cart and it will tell you.
Date published: 2015-09-05