Not sure which mirror is right for you? Use the guide below to select the best mirror for your application. If you need further assistance, please call 1-877-775-5939
and one of our product experts will guide you to the right solution.Shape
- Full-Dome Mirrors – with a 360° viewing angle, full-dome safety & security mirrors provide full visibility at 4-way intersections. Ceiling mount.
- Half-Dome Mirrors – our most popular choice, half-dome mirrors provide 180° visibility. Ideal for T-intersections in aisles and hallways. Wall or Ceiling mount.
- Quarter-Dome Mirrors - 90° viewing angle is the best choice to see around corners in hallways and corridors. Wall or Ceiling mount.
- Round Convex Mirrors – round mirrors offer a 160° viewing angle. Unique ball-swivel mount provides mounting flexibility for multiple applications.
- Rectangular Convex Mirrors – wide angle 160° viewing area for areas with low overhead clearance. Ball-swivel mount for easy adjustability.
From 8 sq. ft. to 800 sq. ft. of viewing area, we offer a wide array of sizes to meet your exact viewing requirements.Materials
- Acrylic – our most popular material, lightweight acrylic mirrors are shatter-resistant for use in all industrial or non-industrial applications
- Glass – scratch-resistant glass provides the best clarity. Available in round.
If you want to see Emedco’s entire Safety and Security Mirror, offering click here
Still need help? Call us at 1-877-775-5939
to learn more.