Use tape to seal off restricted areas, show a clear path to safety, ship materials, and even prevent slipping. There are countless applications for tape, and at Emedco, we offer all the different materials, sizes and colors you need.
- Barricade Tape is used to identify hazards and prevent accidents. Use them to block off restricted areas to send a clear message to workers and visitors. Choose from hundreds of in stock messages, or create your own.
- Shipping Tape helps you pack and ship items with peace of mind. You can even create a custom worded shipping tape to reflect your company name or a specific message.
- Non-Reflective and Reflective Adhesive Marking Tapes allow you to mark specific areas and help control the flow of traffic in and around your facility.
- Anti-Slip and Grit Tapes and Strips prevent slips, trips and falls, keeping workers and visitors safe in slippery areas. Grit Tapes create a permanent bond to asphalt, concrete, and wood.
- Pipe Marker Tapes identify specific the contents of pipes around your facility. They also help you maintain compliance with federal regulations.
- Glow-in-the Dark Tapes light up in dark conditions. These tapes help workers find safety in the event of a power outage or emergency. Choose from a variety of finishes and install them along exit routes, stairwells, and doorways.