- Home >
- Seventh Generation® Free & Clear Natural 2X Concentrate Laundry Detergent
Electrical & Arc Flash Safety Kits - Arc Flash Safety
Increase compliance by promoting arc flash safety to workers.
- Ensure worker's safety by marking potential arc flash areas and promoting the use of proper arc flash protection gear that can protect them from shocks, burns, injury or death.
- Designed to reinforce electrical safety to workers and identify hazard areas in your facility.
- Cost-saving Arc flash kits includes everything you will need to identify hazardous areas: 1 safety sign, 5 safety labels, 1 floor marker and a roll of marking tape.
- Arc flash safety sign is made from adhesive vinyl material with 10”h x 7”w dimensions.
- Sign reads "ARC FLASH AND SHOCK HAZARD APPROPRIATE PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE) REQUIRED PRIOR TO WORK ON OR NEAR ENERGIZED PARTS. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN SHOCKS, BURNS, INJURY OR DEATH."
- Arc flash safety labels are 3-1/2”h x 5”W for posting on small areas where large signs don't fit.
- Labels are able to stick to flat and curved surfaces due to its flexible adhesive vinyl material.
- Label reads "ARC FLASH AND SHOCK HAZARD APPROPRIATE PPE AND TOOLS REQUIRED WHEN WORKING ON THIS EQUIPMENT" with OSHA "Warning" header and graphics.
- Safety floor markers create an eye-catching perimeter with its high visible yellow and black color with graphics.
- Floor markers measure 4"h x 30"w and are made of durable vinyl material with a clear anti-slip overlay.
- Floor marker reads "ARC FLASH & SHOCK HAZARD APPROPRIATE PPE REQUIRED".
- OSHA-compliant vinyl marking tape measures 2"w x 54'l with yellow and black stripes.
$69.99 InStock NewCondition