MSA Advance® Caps, Vented
Vented caps have lightweight form for further comfort.
- MSA Advance® vented caps meet all applicable requirements for a Type I helmet, Top Impact, as outlined in ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Class E and CSA Z94.1-2005, Class E.
- Additionally, caps meet ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 voluntary standard for reverse donning.
- Check out for the official reverse donning logo to determine if your hard hat may be worn backwards without voiding approvals.
- There were designed with cooling vents for improved air circulation.
- Their light-weight, polyethylene shell works with the 4- or 6-point Fas-Trac® ratchet suspension for a complete protective system.
- The lateral contours above the ear provide easy hearing protection integration.
- Under-the-brim Glaregard reduces reflective glare.