Maintain compliance with ANSI and OSHA regulations using first aid kits and first aid supplies from Emedco.
Depending on your facility, there are several first aid supplies you must provide and keep fully stocked in the event of an emergency.
- Keep first aid kits and accessories for first aid in your facility fully stocked at all times in the event of an emergency. Items you should have include bandages, alcohol wipes, and ice packs.
- If you business handles chemicals of any kind, you must have biohazard containers near where the chemicals are used so that they can be disposed of in the most sterile way. You should also use biohazard signs to highlight where these containers are around your facility.
- Install eyewash and shower units in areas that are easily and quickly accessed in the event of an accident. Similarly, use eyewash or shower signs to call attention to these important areas.
- OSHA requires all businesses have an AED inside their business. Comply with AEDs and accessories from Emedco that provide the ultimate first response in the event of a cardiac arrest.
- Additionally, be sure you have all the first aid supplies you need to battle heat stress, influenza, or the pandemic flu virus.
First aid safety is a serious undertaking − be sure to keep a steady stock of equipment and supplies to ensure employee safety at all times.