Product Features - Bilingual Oxygen No Smoking No Flame Sign
- Wording - DANGER OXYGEN NO SMOKING NO OPEN FLAMES PELIGRO OXIGENO NO FUMAR NO TENGA FLAMAS ABIERTAS.
- Color - Black / Red / White.
- Header - Danger.
- Language - English / Spanish.
- Material - Aluminum, Steel, Plastic, Foam Adhesive, Adhesive Vinyl, Magnetic, Plastic 3-Way, Plastic 2-Way.
- Size - 7"h x 10"w, 10"h x 14"w, 14"h x 20"w.
- Lifetime Guarantee available with optional Duroshield Topcoat.
Call us at 1-877-775-5939 to learn about this product.
Free material samples of this product may be available.
Select options above for exact specifications
|Color||Black/Red on White|
|Standard||ANSI / OSHA|
|Image or Text||Text Only|
|Language||English / Spanish|
|PSPA Photoluminescence Class||Not Rated|
|Application||Chemical, Biohazard & Hazardous Material Signs & Labels|
|Text Legend||OXYGEN NO SMOKING NO OPEN FLAMES/OXIGENO NO FUMAR NO TENGA FLAMAS ABIERTAS|
What is the difference between palstic and 2 way plastic?
I'm ordering waste oil signs and need to now what the difference is between plastic and 2 way plastic.
The standard plastic sign will lay flat against a wall and does not pert-rude. The 2-way sign will come out from the wall at a 90 degree angle and have writing on the front and back so it can be viewed from 2 directions.
Date published: 2016-07-16
What does it mean when ordering sign when it says 2 way sign?
A 2-way sign is a double sided sign with mounting on the side. It sticks out from the wall at a 90 degree angle. It is called a 2-way sign because it can be viewed from 2 different directions. 3-way signs are similar to 2-way signs except the 3-way signs are shaped more like a tent.
Date published: 2016-05-28