- Blank reflective or non-reflective aluminum, adhesive vinyl, magnetic, steel, or plastic NFPA diamond panel.
- NFPA diamond panel comes in 7 sizes for your chart height.
- Conveniently create NFPA diamond panel by filling in hazard ratings with adhesive, vinyl die-cut characters (sold separately), or a permanent paint marker.
- An excellent choice for facilities that use many different chemicals.
- Adhesive vinyl sticks on any curved or flat surface. Easily applies to drums or tanks.
- Magnetic style clings to any steel surface. Can be moved or repositioned as often as necessary without leaving behind a residue. Mounts instantly without tools or hardware on steel doors, cylinders, or tanks.
- Aluminum will never rust - even in very wet environments. Lightweight for easy mounting. The right choice for highly corrosive areas.
- Steel can be used indoors or out. Galvanized coating resists rust. Mount to gates, fences, or walls.
- Plastic won't chip, flake or peel. Fastens easily to dry wall or cinder block walls with screws, bolts or nails.
- Meet NFPA 704 requirements
Call us at 1-877-775-5939 to learn about this product.
Free material samples of this product may be available.