- Home >
- Heavy Duty 5-Channel Cable Protectors
Heavy Duty 5-Channel Cable Protectors
Heavy duty 5-channel cable protector complies with NEC requirements.
- Heavy-duty 5-channel cable protector protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to 1-1/4".
- Non-conductive, polyurethane channels hold up to 5 lines.
- Channels are weather and abrasion resistant.
- Channel protector insulates electrical cables from human contact and features slip and skid resistant surface.
- Interconnect 36" sections to span aisles or roadways.
- Channel protectors use interlocking end caps at each end for a gradual taper to the ground.
- Hinged lid makes placing and removing cables and hose lines easy.
- Load capacity: 20,150-lbs/tire.
- Use interlocking end caps (sold separately HVEC2) at each end of protector for a gradual taper to the ground.
Material Polyurethane Reflectivity Non-Reflective Width 20"