Pipe labeling made efficient with easy-to-use pipe markers.
- Character Height
- In Stock
$6.19 InStock NewCondition
Select options above for exact specifications
|Applications||Pipe & Valve Marking|
|Compatible Surface Types||Clean / Smooth|
|Enables Industry Compliance||ANSI|
|Indoor or Outdoor Use||Indoor/Outdoor Use|
|Maximum Service Temperature||175°f|
|Minimum Service Temperature||-40°f|
|Pipe Marker Mounting Style||Self-Adhesive|
|Item Type||Pipe Marker|
|Resistance Properties||Dirt-Resistant / Grease-Resistant / Grime-Resistant / Weather-Resistant|
|Self-Adhesive Pipe Marker Format||Die-Cut on Cards|
Product Features - Duromark Pipe Markers - Water
- Use Duromark pipe labels to permanently mark pipes regardless of conditions.
- Pipe labels are designed to withstand dirt, grease, grime, weather, and other harsh plant environments.
- Pipeline markers are compliant with ANSI Code standards.
- Installation is easy clean the surface for application, peel the pipe marker's backing, and press it firmly in place.
- 'Water' labels come in Yellow and Green.
- Choose from 5 sizes: X-Small (1-1/8"h x 8"w) for 3/4" to 1-3/8" pipes, Small (1-1/8"h x 8"w) for 1-1/2" to 2-3/8" pipes, Medium (2-1/4"h x 12"w) for 2-1/2" to 7-7/8" pipes, Large (4-1/2"h x 24"w) for 8" to 10" pipes, and X-Large (4-1/2"h x 32"w) for pipes over 10".
- Pipe wording reads "WATER".
Call us at 1-877-775-5939 to learn about this product.
Free material samples of this product may be available.