Product Features - Duromark Pipe Markers - Steam
- Mark plant pipes to facilitate pipe identification and maintenance.
- Duromark pipe markers are designed to withstand dirt, grease, grime, weather, and other harsh plant environments.
- Compliant with ANSI Code standards.
- Pipeline markers are supplied in 5 sizes: X-Small (1-1/8"h x 8"w) for 3/4" to 1-3/8" pipes, Small (1-1/8"h x 8"w) for 1-1/2" to 2-3/8" pipes, Medium (2-1/4"h x 12"w) for 2-1/2" to 7-7/8" pipes, Large (4-1/2"h x 24"w) for 8" to 10" pipes, and X-Large (4-1/2"h x 32"w) for pipes over 10".
- Installation is easy clean the surface for application, peel the pipe marker's backing, and press it firmly in place.
- Pipe legend reads "STEAM".
Call us at 1-877-775-5939 to learn about this product.
Free material samples of this product may be available.
Select options above for exact specifications
|Adhesive Type||Pressure Sensitive Adhesive|
|Applications||Pipe & Valve Marking|
|Color||White on Green|
|Compatible Surface Types||Clean / Smooth|
|Indoor or Outdoor Use||Indoor/Outdoor Use|
|Maximum Service Temperature||175°f|
|Minimum Service Temperature||-40°f|
|Pipe Marker Mounting Style||Self-Adhesive|
|Item Type||Pipe Marker|
|Resistance Properties||Dirt-Resistant / Grease-Resistant / Weather-Resistant|
|Self-Adhesive Pipe Marker Format||Die-Cut on Cards|
Are these labels suitable for use outside? Will they adhere to galvanized pipe?
The tags will adhere to galvanized steel and are weather resistant.
Date published: 2017-04-01