- Home >
- Danger Equipment Locked Out Tag
Danger Equipment Locked Out Tag
Danger equipment locked out tags let you keep track of equipment down-time. Provides a warning to employees not to operate equipment.
- Tag is red and white and reads: Danger. Equipment locked out.
- Keep a record of each time equipment is locked out and who is involved with danger equipment locked out tag.
- Available in economical cardstock or durable plastic.
- Cardstock tags have a reinforced fiber patch that resists tearing and comes with string for easy hanging.
- Plastic tags are weatherproof and resist grease, chemicals, dirt and grime.
- 2-part plastic tags have a 3/8" I.D. metal grommet that fits over most padlocks.
- Tags feature a smooth writing surface that accepts pen, pencil, or marker.
- Consecutive numbers make it easy to track when you need to order more.
- Lockout tags are 7-1/2"h x 4"w.
Color Black / Red / White Numbering Numbered Attachment Option String Height 7-1/2" Width 4" Size 7-1/2"h x 4"w Language English Wording DANGER EQUIPMENT LOCKED OUT Header Danger Perforated Perforated