Product Features - Danger Confined Space Entry Sign
- Sign reads: FOLLOW CONFINED SPACE ENTRY PROCEDURE BEFORE ENTERING.
- Features standard danger header.
- Available sign materials: Aluminum, Steel, Plastic, Foam Adhesive, Adhesive Vinyl, Magnetic (click here to view material descriptions.)
- Comes in Reflective or Non-Reflective finishes.
- Choose from the following sizes: 7"h x 10"w, 10"h x 14"w, or 14"h x 20"w.
- Lifetime Guarantee available with optional Duroshield Topcoat.
1. Which material is best for me?
2. Determine your sign size:
3. Choose your reflectivity:
- Instantly visible when struck by a beam of light
- 100x brighter than non-reflective signs
- Ideal for dark tunnels & basements
- Economical choice for everday use
- Post in well-lit areas such as the entrance to a confined space area
4. Upgrade to Duroshield:
- Lifetime Guarantee-Never pay replacement costs again! No matter where they are installed on your mining site, these signs are guaranteed legible for life or we'll replace them free. Only at Emedco!
- UV-Guarded -Your signs will never fade or weather, so your message is always clear and easy to read.
- Graffiti-Resistant-Blocks solvents and chemicals, so graffiti wipes right off and never damages the sign face.
Sign and Hole Specifications:
Call us at 1-877-775-5939 to learn about this product.
Free material samples of this product may be available.
Select options above for exact specifications
|Color||Black/Red on White|
|Image or Text||Text Only|
|Number of Printed Sides||1|
|PSPA Photoluminescence Class||Not Rated|
|Text Legend||FOLLOW CONFINED SPACE ENTRY PROCEDURE BEFORE ENTERING.|
What do I need to consider when hanging this sign?
Points to consider when choosing the right material and mounting your sign: 1.) On what surface will the sign be mounted? Will an adhesive back be required, or mounting holes? Will the sign need to be mounted to a pole, screwed into a wall, or hung by chains? 2.) What elements will the sign be exposed to? Aluminum and galvanized steel signs including our Duroshield topcoat offer superior longevity and durability in outdoor or more aggressive internal environments. For assistance in choosing the best material and mounting option for your signs, please call our sales experts at (800) 442-3633, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date published: 2015-09-30