Select options above for exact specifications
|Text Legend||HEARING PROTECTION REQUIRED|
Product Features - Cold Adhesion Anti-Slip Floor Markers - Hearing Protection Required
- Designed for use in cold areas, cold adhesion anti-slip floor markers provide the best floor marking in freezers, unheated warehouses and even outdoors.
- Floor markers read HEARING PROTECTION REQUIRED" (with graphic).
- Subsurface printed to resist wear and tear.
- Warehouse floor marking comes with non-slip coating to protect against slips and falls.
- Available in three materials: anti-slip vinyl, cold-adhesion vinyl, and heavy-duty lexan topcoat.
- Available in three sizes: 7-1/2 dia., 17 dia., and 24 dia.
- Floor signs securely bond to surfaces under 50°F.
- Can be applied to surfaces down to 0°F.
- Service temp range is -40°F to 176°F.
Call us at 1-877-775-5939 to learn about this product.
Free material samples of this product may be available.