- Home >
- Cold Adhesion Anti-Slip Floor Markers - Danger Enter By Permit
Cold Adhesion Anti-Slip Floor Markers - Danger Enter By Permit
Provide proper floor marking even in the coldest areas in your workplace.
- Designed for use in cold areas, cold adhesion anti-slip floor markers provide the best floor marking in freezers, unheated warehouses and even outdoors.
- Floor markers read DANGER CONFINED SPACE ENTER BY PERMIT ONLY" (with graphic).
- Subsurface printed to resist wear and tear.
- Warehouse floor marking comes with non-slip coating to protect against slips and falls.
- Available in three materials: anti-slip vinyl, cold-adhesion vinyl, and heavy-duty lexan topcoat.
- Available in three sizes: 7-1/2 dia., 17 dia., and 24 dia.
- Floor signs securely bond to surfaces under 50°F.
- Can be applied to surfaces down to 0°F.
- Service temp range is -40°F to 176°F.
Color Black Language English Wording DANGER CONFINED SPACE ENTER BY PERMIT ONLY (WITH GRAPHIC) Diameter 7-1/2"