- Home >
- NFPA Tags
NFPA tags display specific hazards and their degree of intensity.Chemical hazard tags can be permanently attach to greasy, dirty containers when self-adhesive labels won't hold. Best quality and selection. Fast shipping. 60 years of satisfied customers.
$7.09 InStock NewCondition
- NFPA tags are available in duro-tag or self-laminating plastic.
- Minimum order 25 identical tags.
- Chemical hazard alert physical hazards developed by the NFPA, use a color-coded diamond-shape and number color-coding system to identify the type of hazard.
- Numbers 1-4 indicate the hazard level with chemical hazard alert grid and space for chemical identification on front of tag.
- Tags sold in packs of 25.
- Meets NFPA 704 requirements.